We are recruiting for 1 x Connected Customer Service Advisors (Fixed term) to join our Connected Operations team. Reporting to our Connected Operations Manager, you will assist with the day to day service provision of our Connected subscription products. Both positions are full time and permanent on an annualised hours contract.
You will be responsible for conversion of new Connected sales enquiries, supporting the customer journey through various process stages, providing expert knowledge and support in regards to monitoring customers’ oil levels, processing orders, expertly dealing with customer enquiries either by telephone, email or Live Chat and communicating with suppliers and internal departments.
You will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks to contribute to a good team spirit and the overall success of the Connected service. You will be an experienced customer service agent who feels confident dealing with complex customer queries and will take ownership of them. This is an elevated customer service role and experience working with excel and analysing data would be beneficial.
Although you may not have heard of Boilerjuice, we are an established company with a proven business model and over 250,000 customers across UK and USA. We are different from a lot of other ecommerce businesses because the logistics for delivering domestic heating oil are a bit more complicated than for many other products you can buy online!
We are investing for further growth, but this is not just scaling up to do more-of-the-same. BoilerJuice has achieved great success as a heating oil marketplace and a virtual utility in the UK and recently the US. However, to achieve the carbon reduction targets that the government has committed to, oil heated houses need to switch en-masse to renewable heating systems. Rather than seeing that as a threat to the continuity of the oil market, we see that as a real opportunity to work with our customers as a trusted partner on that journey to build a large-scale renewable-heating marketplace. The first step towards renewables is the Connected subscription product, which gives us much better understanding of our customers’ energy needs.
Whilst we’re excited about what we do, we like to think we’re relatively down-to-earth. We don’t have a big hierarchy, a special dress code, or a company song about heating oil.
As part of the Connected Customer Service Advisor role you will…
• Follow the operational processes to support the Connected product, including daily quoting and quote chasing, monitoring tank levels and generating orders
• Direct contact with customers either by telephone or electronically via Zendesk email or Live Chat
• Respond promptly and knowledgeably to customer enquiries
• Provide the highest level of service delivery
• Ensure that you follow GDPR regulations in relation to customer data before entering discussions with customers regarding confidential information such as account transaction details, address details, etc.
• Support customers through the Registration to Fully Operational journey following operational processes
• Make outbound calls to recruit, follow up and convert enquiries into Connected registrations
• Ensure customer satisfaction throughout their contract and proactively and effectively resolve any issues arising
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the correct resource
• Accurately record details of any enquiries, comments, complaints, and actions taken on behalf of the customer within the customer account notes
• Accurately record reporting requirements as and where necessary
• Communication and coordinate with other internal departments with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Help promote the company, inform customers about services that could suit them and suggest products that may be of benefit to them
• Any other activities that will further the Connected proposition as defined by the Connected Operations Manager
• Act as an ‘expert agent’ receiving escalations from the customer service team relating to more complex queries/complaint escalation
• Deal with complex customer queries and resolve them quickly
• Be able to deep-dive into repeat issues and raise faults to the Connected Operations Manager
• Deal with the majority of customer complaints reducing the escalations to leadership
• First contact resolution where possible
• Utilising problem solving skills to resolve complex queries
• Investigating the true root cause of an issue
• Carry out the day to day process requirements either for customers signing up or those who are fully operational , including missed payment chasing , chasing for monitor installations assistance with signing up etc
You will have…
• Previous experience of working in a telesales or contact centre environment
• Ability to analyse problems quickly, manage multiple tasks and be good at problem solving
• A friendly and professional telephone manner
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• The desire to go above and beyond to help customers
• Show commitment for the business, our customers, and partners
• Experience dealing with complex customer queries
• A curiosity and desire to learn and a willingness to teach and encourage others
• Ability to work at a fast pace and absorb information quickly
• A confident and self-motivated outlook
• Some experience using data or collecting information from customers
• Excel experience to record information and present findings to Connected Operations manager
Your success will be measured by:
• 100% rota adherence
• Connected NPS >70 each week
• Customer Quality scores at company target
• Achievement of all individual and team KPI’s including calls per hours and Average handling time
• Personal development milestones being met
• Performance Connected service where appropriate
• Salary: £23,000 per annum
• Bonus: Up to 10% of your salary
• Healthcare: AXA Employee Assistance Programme / Private Healthcare
• Pension: Company and personal contribution
• Holiday: 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
• Gym: Subsidised gym membership
• Perks at Work savings & discount website
• Free weekly Bootcamp and Yoga virtual classes
• Life Insurance 4 x salary
• Cycle to Work & Electric Car salary sacrifice schemes
Location – This role will be based in our office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire with the opportunity to work from home on a regular basis.
Apply – Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidates must have permission to work in the UK