BoilerJuice is looking for a Multiskilled Domestic boiler service engineer (Gas and Oil) – Norfolk based, to provide servicing and breakdown repair to an established customer base. This will be a temporary 3-month contract initially with the opportunity to become permanent.
BoilerJuice is an established and profitable UK platform business that connects customers whose homes are oil-heated with suppliers of oil. We keep our customers warm while saving them time and money and we
provide a source of cost-effective, easy to process orders to the dealers we work with. We’re backed by Livingbridge, a leading Private-Equity fund, and investing to grow the business in the UK and beyond; with
our key focus on growing our business in the USA.
We’re ambitious innovators helping a highly expert but generally low-tech supply chain to deliver better services to consumers; using automation and our digital expertise to improve their economics. We recently launched our “Connected” proposition, using IoT smart meters to make being on oil as easy and convenient as being connected to the gas grid.
Although the market we serve is straightforward to describe, there is much complexity “under the hood” and our reporting depends on having a deep understanding of the needs of both the internal stakeholders together with the expectations of our backers, Living Bridge.
BoilerJuice is a fast-paced environment that encourages a dynamic approach, testing ideas and considered risk-taking.
We are looking for an engineer to provide servicing and breakdown repair to an established customer base. Work will also include installation of our Connected smart monitors onto domestic oil storage tanks. This will be a temporary 3-month contract initially. The ideal candidate will be happy to work away from home, whilst managing their own workload and keeping accurate records of work completed. Working within the technical team you may also be required to complete other site visits to customers properties to help resolve technical query’s and complaints. Van, full PPE and expenses will be provided.
In this role, you will…
• Be responsible for Servicing of Gas and Oil-fired boilers
• Complete breakdown repairs
• Be responsible for liaising with Boiler Juice Connected customers
• Submit calibration information to team for final onboarding
• Collect faulty or surplus monitors
• Site visits to investigate any customer complaints
• Provide feedback to manufacturing team to help improve future products
• Maintain installation quality standards
• Deliver the highest level of customer service at all times to a very valuable customer base
Your success will be measured by…
• First time fix rates
• Customer NPS
• Meeting weekly set targets for servicing and installations, whilst maintaining strict commissioning and calibration procedures
• Prompt submission of installation reports
You’ll definitely have…
• ACS and Oftec qualifications
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience
• Full UK driving license
• Willingness to work away from home
• Ability to problem solve
• interested in solving technical issues
• Excellent customer service and customer facing skills
• Excellent communication skills
Nice to have…
• IT skills
• Oil tank installation qualifications
• Energy efficiency knowledge
• Experience of installing oil tank monitors
Location – This role is based in the Norfolk area, however you will be required to work away from home.
Apply – To apply for the role please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.